Affordable Christian Counseling and Career Coaching conveniently located for Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Carmel, and the Central Indiana area.
Individual, Marriage & Family, Pre-Marital Counseling, Counseling for Children & Adolescents, Addictions, Financial Counseling, Career Consulting AND MORE!
What Makes CrossRoads Christian Counseling unique:
- FREE assessments: Our exclusive, in-depth psychological profiles are designed for faster results for your needs. Get faster results with fewer sessions!
- Fees average 50-60% less than most service providers in the community.
- Our counselors relate to the Emotional, Psychological and Spiritual health and growth of clients.
- Our staff is composed of mature Christians who are are not judgmental and are seasoned, certified/licensed counselors.
- We provide expert career testing & advising.
Our Guiding Philosophy:
“What competent counseling produces, and all that Psychology aspires to achieve, is precisely what the Bible teaches.” (Galatians 5:22-25, Ephesians 5:9-11) –Rev. Dr. R. Benton Ruth
Call today for a free initial phone consultation 317-842-8881 or email us at info @ CrossRoadsINDY .com
We are located on the Northeast side of Indianapolis at: 7002 Graham Road, Suite 213, Indianapolis, IN 46220
You can also contact CrossRoads by completing this form. Don’t forget to include your telephone number.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your local hospital. For emergency suicide prevention, Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free, 24-hour hotline.
Although messages, emails, and phone calls will be returned as soon as possible, CrossRoads will not be able to respond immediately if your message is sent after business hours, or if our staff is unavailable.
CrossRoads Counseling is located one mile south of the intersection of I-465 and I-69. Fishers, Noblesville, and Pendleton clients find that taking I-69 South (which turns into Binford Boulevard under the overpass of I-465) to be a convenient and time-saving way of reaching our office. Indianapolis residents find our location convenient for counseling during the workday, reaching us by going North on Binford Boulevard to Graham Road. Due to our proximity to I-69 and I-465, Central Indiana clients who are unfamiliar with the traffic of downtown Indianapolis say our location is easily accessible and minimizes traffic time.