Indianapolis Christian Counseling Christian and Career Counseling serving Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Carmel, and the Central Indiana area
The staff at CrossRoads believes your mental and spiritual well-being isn’t a luxury–it’s a necessity. As a service to the community, our professional, certified counselors’ fees are more affordable than the national average cost per counseling session. For information about our fees, contact us at 317-842-8881.
Our Most Requested Services:
Individual, Marriage & Family, and Pre-Marital Counseling
Counseling for Children & Adolescents, Chemical Addictions (Drugs and Alcohol)
Financial Counseling and Career Consulting
Additional Areas of specialization:
|Psychological Testing||Anger/Conflict Management & Abuse Recovery|
|Group Therapy||Retirement/Aging Parent Issues|
|Step/Blended Family Issues||Empty Nest Syndrome|
|Recovery from Affairs (Trust issues)||Post Traumatic Stress (P-TSD)|
|Divorce Recovery||Career Direction (Testing/Assessments)|
|Self-Esteem Development||Life Coaching/Empowerment|
|Anxiety/Reactive Depression||Other Addictions (Spending/Relationship/Sexual)|
- Full-Service Career Consultation and Individual sessions available on these and many other topics for the Job Search/Career Search:
- Managing Time and Resources
- Personal Awareness (Includes Career Testing, addressing your Motivations, and overcoming your Hindrances)
- Developing your Career Path
- Researching the Demand for your Career
- Résumés and Cover Letters
- Interviewing Skills
- Salary and Negotiation
- Networking and Research Interview (also called the Informational Interview)
- How to keep your new position while preparing for the next step in your Career Path
Networking is often cited as the most difficult (yet MOST EFFECTIVE) step for many job seekers. Our Networking process has been created with the beginning networker in mind. The process is effective, “painless” and will have you better prepared than standard services which we feel miss vital steps which have made a great difference with our clients.
- CrossRoads Behavioral/Temperament Profile (FREE for clients)
- DISC Profile
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis
For Fees and other information, CONTACT US:
Call today for a free initial phone consultation 317-842-8881 or email us at info @ CrossRoadsINDY .com
We are located on the Northeast side of Indianapolis at: 7002 Graham Road, Suite 213, Indianapolis, IN 46220
Since CrossRoads does not have a psychiatric consult on staff, we are unable to accept suicidal clients. Based on legal requirements, clients who become suicidal will be referred to psychiatric care.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your local hospital. For emergency suicide prevention, Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free, 24-hour hotline.
Although messages, emails, and phone calls will be returned as soon as possible, CrossRoads will not be able to respond immediately after business hours, or if our staff is unavailable.