We offer video conferencing and in-person Christian counseling and career coaching, life coaching, and executive coaching in central Indiana serving the Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Carmel, and the Central Indiana area.
Our Most Requested Services:
- Individual, Marriage & Family, and Pre-Marital Counseling
- Life Coaching and Executive Coaching
- Career Coaching and College Planning
- Grief/Loss Counseling
- Counseling for Children & Adolescents, Chemical Addictions
The first step to positive, permanent change in your life and career starts by contacting us:
The staff at CrossRoads believes your mental and spiritual well-being isn’t a luxury–it’s a necessity. As a service to the community, our fees are more affordable than the national average cost per counseling session.
Additional Areas of specialization:
|Anxiety/Reactive Depression||Business Coaching|
|Group Therapy||Retirement/Aging Parent Issues|
|Parenting/Parental Stresses||Other Addictions (Spending/Relationship)|
|Step/Blended Family Issues||Empty Nest Syndrome|
|Recovery from Affairs (Trust issues)||Post Traumatic Stress (P-TSD)|
|Divorce Recovery||Self-Esteem Development|
Full-Service Career Consultation and Individual sessions available on these and many other topics for the Job Search/Career Search:
- Managing Time and Resources
- Personal Awareness (Includes Career Testing, addressing your Motivations, and overcoming your Hindrances)
- Developing your Career Path
- Researching the Demand for your Career
- Résumés and Cover Letters
- Interviewing Skills
- Salary and Negotiation
- Networking and Research Interview (also called the Informational Interview)
- Developing and achieving your long-term goals
- CrossRoads Behavioral/Temperament Profile (FREE for clients)
- DISC Profile
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis
Call today for a free initial phone consultation at (317) 842-8881
Or email us at info@CrossRoadsINDY.com.
You can also contact CrossRoads by completing this form. Don’t forget to include your telephone number.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your local hospital. For emergency suicide prevention, Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free, 24-hour hotline.
NorthEast side of Indianapolis, near 71st and Binford on Graham Road near I-465, convenient the Castleton area, Fishers, Noblesville, Carmel, and the Central Indiana area. We’re easy to access from Downtown Indianapolis using Fall Creek Road.
Located near State Road 67 and Water Street in Pendleton, Indiana in the Horizon International building. Convenient for Pendleton, and other areas Northeast of Indianapolis including Anderson, Ingalls, McCordsville, Fortville, Huntsville, Lapel, Noblesville, and Fishers.