FAST RESULTS Christian Counseling and Career Coaching conveniently located for Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Carmel, and the Central Indiana area. Mobile users can click to call now: +1 (317) 842-8881
Individual, Marriage & Family, Pre-Marital Counseling, Counseling for Children & Adolescents, Addictions, Financial Counseling, Career Consulting AND MORE!
What Makes CrossRoads Christian Counseling unique:
- FREE assessments: Our exclusive, in-depth psychological profiles are designed for faster results for your needs. Get faster results with fewer sessions!
- Fees average 50-60% less than counselors of equivalent expertise.
- Our counselors relate to the Emotional, Psychological and Spiritual health and growth of clients.
- Our staff is composed of mature Christians who are are not judgmental and are seasoned, certified/licensed counselors.
- Expert career testing & advising.
Our Guiding Philosophy:
“What competent counseling produces, and all that Psychology aspires to achieve, is precisely what the Bible teaches.” (Galatians 5:22-25, Ephesians 5:9-11) –Rev. Dr. R. Benton Ruth
Call today for a free initial phone consultation. Mobile users can click to call now: +1 (317) 842-8881 or email us at info@CrossRoadsINDY.com. You can also contact CrossRoads by completing this form. Don’t forget to include your telephone number.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your local hospital. For emergency suicide prevention, Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free, 24-hour hotline.
Although messages, emails, and phone calls will be returned as soon as possible, CrossRoads will not be able to respond immediately if your message is sent after business hours, or if our staff is unavailable.
NorthEast side of Indianapolis, near 71st and Binford on Graham Road near I-465, convenient the Castleton area, Fishers, Noblesville, Carmel, and the Central Indiana area. We’re easy to access from Downtown Indianapolis using Fall Creek Road.
Located on the Anderson University campus (in the old Warner Press building). Convenient for Marion and Delaware counties including Alexandria, Chesterfield, Daleville, and Middletown.